Fees & Payments
Consultations and Prevention
New Patient Consultation – £95.00
At this visit we will take a detailed history of your previous dental treatment before discussing your personal dental needs and requests. We will then carry out a full Oral Health Check which will include the following;
1. Full medical history.
2. Clinical examination of your teeth.
3. Clinical charting of your existing restorations.
4. Periodontal examination to establish the health of your gums.
5. Examination of the soft tissues lining your mouth (Oral Cancer Screen).
6. Examination of your bite and chewing efficiency.
7. Examination of your jaw and jaw joint.
8. Examination of your lymph nodes and salivary glands.
9. X-ray examination of your teeth and jaw bones.
We will then give you feedback on all our findings before giving you advice on how to maintain or improve your oral health. Any treatment required will be discussed along with the fees involved. A full written treatment plan and relevant costing will be provided before proceeding with any treatment.
Dental Health Check – £46.00
Discussion on your personal dental needs along with the 9 checks detailed above.
Hygiene appointment – £68.00
This visit to our dental hygienist will be dedicated to the maintenance of the health of your gums. It will involve the following;
1. Recording the existing health of your gums.
2. Disclosing any relevant plaque/tartar deposits.
3. Removal of any plaque/tartar deposits from roots and crowns of teeth.
4. Removal of staining on teeth
5. Instruction on how to improve/maintain the health of your gums.
6. Recommendations on oral hygiene products.
7. Recommendations on frequency of future visits.
Amalgam (silver) from £104
Composite (white) from £104
Crown and Bridge
Porcelain crown or bridge units from £630
Root Canal Treatments From £371
Extraction from £108
Full upper and lower acrylic dentures – From £1200
Cobalt Chrome – Metal denture – From £1350
Implants (incl. all planning and final restorations) – From £2700
Whitening – £357
Intravenous sedation from £160
Sports Gumshield single colour – £65
Multicolour Biteguard- POA
Biteguard – £175
Stabilization splint – £735
These fees are reviewed on February 1st of every year
You can pay by cash or credit/ debit card at reception, payment is due at the time of treatment.
We are not currently accepting NHS patients, we only have a small contract and this is full to capacity and has been for several years.
Penryn Dental Practice is the trading name of a cost sharing arrangement between Donal O’Halloran Limited (registered in England, no. 7564248) and Sean O’Conaill Limited (registered in England, no. 7564207). The registered office of both companies is Anchor Quay, Penryn, Cornwall TR10 8GZ